Help keep your campus healthy
Before coming on campus, you must do a personal health assessment —this tool can help.
If you are unwell, do not come to campus.
Before your Continuing Education course begins, you will be emailed a Daily Health Check. Please check your email and submit the form before leaving for the campus.
When you are on campus, please remember that masks are mandatory in all indoor public areas, including lobbies, hallways, public washrooms, classrooms, and laboratories. A clear plastic shield is not sufficient.
There are exemptions to wearing a mask, which may depend on:
- the place or activity, such as
- a presentation or lecture with a barrier or distancing,
- communicating where visual cues or lip reading is essential, or
- an empty room, or
- health conditions
Proof of vaccination is required for:
- students living in student housing,
- health sciences students working in certain health care settings, and
- certain discretionary non-educational activities and events on campus.
If you believe you should be exempt from wearing a face covering, please download this face covering exemption form, fill it out and submit it. It should open an email addressed to Access Services, please send.
Please see our Communicable Disease Plan> for more information. (September 10, 2021)