All facets of industries, whether it be financial, retail, healthcare, education, manufacturing, or government, provide services to people. Customer needs for specific types of services vary by industry, however the quality of service that is provided determines if your customers are satisfied and will continue to patronise your business. In today’s economy “Customer Service” is a critical component of competing effectively.
You will learn crucial skills to be able to offer strong, consistent service to customers.
6 Course Hours
*See below for the Job Outlook
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build good will through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers
*All prices are subject to GST
*The minimum student requirement is 5 students. If the minimum is not met the class will be cancelled three days prior to class start date.
Keep checking back for future dates!
Please call 1-866-463-6652 with the Registration Code or visit us on campus.