Color Theory (Online)
Color plays an important role in visual communication, especially when designing websites. For web designers, understanding color theory is a key to creating a color palette for UI/UX projects. This self-paced course will teach you the fundamentals of color theory and how to apply this framework to your web design practice.
What students will learn
- About the traditional color wheel and explore color in Adobe Illustrator
- About relationships between colors and how to create a color "feel"
- Basic color theory principles
- About considerations for print and web
- To create a color palette for your project
How students will benefit
- Master the basics color theory in a completely online environment
- Expand your web design skills to UI/UX
- Perfect your use of color in your design projects
14 Course Hours
Students will need their own computer or access to one with the courses system requirements in order to take this course. The system requirements can be found by clicking on the link in the registration area below.
To register for the course please click the link below
Northern Lights College works with trusted third party education providers to deliver current and relevant online courses. We pride ourselves on ensuring the appropriate security measures are being conducted to keep your personal information safe. To learn more about NLC's policies visit https://www.nlc.bc.ca/policies
Providers outside of British Columbia follow their individual privacy regulations, which you can review by visiting https://www.cengage.com/privacy/