Color Theory (Online)
Color plays an important role in visual communication, especially when designing websites. For web designers, understanding color theory is a key to creating a color palette for UI/UX projects. This self-paced course will teach you the fundamentals of color theory and how to apply this framework to your web design practice.
What students will learn
- About the traditional color wheel and explore color in Adobe Illustrator
- About relationships between colors and how to create a color "feel"
- Basic color theory principles
- About considerations for print and web
- To create a color palette for your project
How students will benefit
- Master the basics color theory in a completely online environment
- Expand your web design skills to UI/UX
- Perfect your use of color in your design projects
24 Course Hours
To register for this course offered through Ed2Go, please visit:
Please be advised that NLC is using a third party provider to bring you current and relevant online learning. We want you to be aware that your personal information may not be covered under the FIPPA student record policy.