Sage 50 Level 1
Sage 50 is a popular accounting program for small and large businesses. It can talk to other office programs, like Excel and tax programs. It is a tool that, along with basic accounting/bookkeeping knowledge, understanding and meticulous attention to detail, can generate snapshots and reports that inform business owners, investors and other stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
Sloppy, inaccurate accounting can lead to bad decisions, trouble with taxes and governments, etc. Accurate, detailed accounting contributes to good decisions and well-run businesses.
Sage 50 is the tool that records business financial information. In this course, you will learn how to record assets, liabilities, equity, revenue and expense information into Sage 50 and how to generate reports and financial statements that provide the data needed for decision-making.
*All prices are subject to GST.
*Mandatory textbook $175.94
*System requirements are as follows
- Processor operating at 1.0 GHz or higher (2.0 GHz recommended)·
- 4 GB RAM. Recommended 6 GB RAM·
- 2 GB hard disk space (additional 1 GB needed for installation) ·
- Latest version of Internet Explorer·
- Microsoft® supported version of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (with the latest updates from Microsoft)·
- 256-colour or higher SVGA monitor, minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 ·
- CD-ROM drive·
- 2010, 2013, or 2016 Word and Excel integration requires 32-bit versions of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel·
- Sage 50c integration to Microsoft Microsoft 365 requires Microsoft Microsoft 365 Business Standard·
- Terminal Services: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2
- This course version of software is NOT compatible with Mac.
*The link that is on the website gives the requirements is no longer valid
*The minimum student requirement is 5 students. If the minimum is not met the class will be cancelled three days prior to class start date.
August 10 - September 8, 2020
*This is a hybrid class with virtual classes every Monday and on your own work online.
*Because of the holiday Monday, Last day of class will be Tuesday Sept 8
*Registration cut off date is July 27, 2020
REGISTRATION CODE: 2019YC WFTR-BE03-RO001
Please call 1-866-463-6652 with the Registration Code or visit us on campus.