Sage 50 Level 1
Sage 50 is a popular accounting program for small and large businesses. It can talk to other office programs, like Excel and tax programs. It is a tool that, along with basic accounting/bookkeeping knowledge, understanding and meticulous attention to detail, can generate snapshots and reports that inform business owners, investors and other stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
Sloppy, inaccurate accounting can lead to bad decisions, trouble with taxes and governments, etc. Accurate, detailed accounting contributes to good decisions and well-run businesses.
Sage 50 is the tool that records business financial information. In this course, you will learn how to record assets, liabilities, equity, revenue and expense information into Sage 50 and how to generate reports and financial statements that provide the data needed for decision-making.
*This course is fully online. You will need a computer, phone, or iPad/tablet, internet access and a Microsoft Teams account to take this course.
*All prices are subject to GST.
*Mandatory textbook $165.00
*The minimum student requirement is 5 students. If the minimum is not met the class will be cancelled three days prior to class start date.
*System requirements are as follows
- Processor operating at 1.0 GHz or higher (2.0 GHz recommended)·
- 4 GB RAM. Recommended 6 GB RAM·
- 2 GB hard disk space (additional 1 GB needed for installation) ·
- Latest version of Internet Explorer·
- Microsoft® supported version of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (with the latest updates from Microsoft)·
- 256-colour or higher SVGA monitor, minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 ·
- CD-ROM drive·
- 2010, 2013, or 2016 Word and Excel integration requires 32-bit versions of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel·
- Sage 50c integration to Microsoft Microsoft 365 requires Microsoft Microsoft 365 Business Standard·
- Terminal Services: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2
- This course version of software is NOT compatible with Mac.
November 8th, 2021 - December 6th, 2021
Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Course will be held online through Microsoft Teams
Course Code: 2021YC WFTR BE03 WS001
Do you have a group of 5 or more? Contact us at email@example.com to book your own customized class!
Please call 1-866-463-6652 with the Registration Code or visit us on campus.