Instructional Design Training (online)
Understanding your audience and their needs is the key to designing learning solutions. This instructional design course will teach you the basics of instructional design and the phases of the design process, including conducting a needs assessment, designing and delivering training, and evaluating instruction.
What students will learn
- To identify what instructional design is, including the role of the instructional designer
- How to analyze the learning situation and develop goals
- To understand learning design concepts
- To identify how to develop and implement the learning solution
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of the learning
How students will benefit
- Gain basic instructional design skills that can used in a professional environment
- Understand how to design and develop workplace training programs
Students will need their own computer or access to one with the courses system requirements in order to take this course. The system requirements can be found by clicking on the link in the registration area below.
Registration closes each Friday at noon.
If you are registering for a self paced course, you will be given access the following Friday once payment has been received.
If you are registering for an instructor lead course, you will be given access to the course before the start date once payment has been received.
To register for the course please click the link below
Northern Lights College works with trusted third party education providers to deliver current and relevant online courses. We pride ourselves on ensuring the appropriate security measures are being conducted to keep your personal information safe. To learn more about NLC's policies visit https://www.nlc.bc.ca/policies
Providers outside of British Columbia follow their individual privacy regulations, which you can review by visiting https://www.cengage.com/privacy/