Introduction to Bootstrap Training (Online)
If you’re looking to expand your web development skills, Bootstrap is an essential tool for today’s front-end developers. With today’s websites being mobile first, Bootstrap 4 has become one of today’s most widely used HTML, CSS, and JS front-end framework for developing mobile first sites. This self-paced online course will teach you how to use Bootstrap 4 like a professional web developer.
What students will learn
- To use Bootstrap's predefined classes and Bootstrap's grid system
- To create responsive navbars
- To style typography, tables, and forms with Bootstrap
- To use the most popular Bootstrap components
- To use an array of Bootstrap Utilities
How students will benefit
- Gain skills that every developer needs
- Bring your Bootstrap skills to any web development job
28 course Hours
Students will need their own computer or access to one with the courses system requirements in order to take this course. The system requirements can be found by clicking on the link in the registration area below.
To register for the course please click the link below
Northern Lights College works with trusted third party education providers to deliver current and relevant online courses. We pride ourselves on ensuring the appropriate security measures are being conducted to keep your personal information safe. To learn more about NLC's policies visit https://www.nlc.bc.ca/policies
Providers outside of British Columbia follow their individual privacy regulations, which you can review by visiting https://www.cengage.com/privacy/