Coronavirus: Guarding Against COVID-19
This Irwin’s Safety online course discusses COVID-19 hazards and the safe practices that the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and other healthcare authorities recommend that you follow to avoid them. In the midst of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, it's important for everyone to have reliable information about what we should do to protect ourselves and our loved ones from infection.
- What to do if you think you're getting sick
- COVID-19 and how it spreads
- Hand washing and "touch discipline"
- Social distancing and "respiratory etiquette"
Learning Objectives & Specific Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to
- Outline what to do if you think you’re getting sick
- identify how COVID-19 spreads
- how to complete proper hand washing
- how to practice proper social distancing
- 30 Minutes