Stocks, Bonds and Investing: Oh My!
Stocks, Bonds, and Investing; Oh My! is an enjoyable class that walks you through the fundamentals of investing. The course will not only teach you about the stock markets, 401k plans, and retirement, but it will also address personal financial issues that are often ignored, but absolutely essential, to your success as an investor. Each lesson explains these concepts in detail, so you understand how and why things work in the investment world. Provide yourself with the independence and confidence you will need to make your own investment decisions.
Students will need their own computer or access to one with the courses system requirements in order to take this course. The system requirements can be found by clicking on the link in the registration area below.
To register for the course please click the link below:
Northern Lights College works with trusted third party education providers to deliver current and relevant online courses. We pride ourselves on ensuring the appropriate security measures are being conducted to keep your personal information safe. To learn more about NLC's policies visit https://www.nlc.bc.ca/policies
Providers outside of British Columbia follow their individual privacy regulations, which you can review by visiting https://www.cengage.com/privacy/
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.