Commercial Vehicle Inspector Certification
This CVIP course covers the material required for the student to obtain a Provincial Vehicle Inspector's Certification. The successful student will be able to properly fill out & submit the required information online, as well as, perform a proper vehicle inspection.
Related Course: Designated Inspection Facility Operator
- Mandatory textbooks are included. Students will be contacted to schedule a time to pick up books from the NLC Campus between June 14th and June 18th.
- Students will require a computer or laptop with a camera and have access to Microsoft Teams.
- Course will be a blended course with online training and in class training & final exam. The online portion will be accessed by Microsoft Teams and students will be sent an email to access the online portion.
- All prices are subject to GST
- This course requires that students be Red Seal endorsed: Heavy Duty Equipment Technician, Commercial Truck and Transport Mechanic, Commercial Transport Trailer Technician, Automotive Service Technician, Motorcycle Mechanic.
- Additional endorsements: Pressure fuel- current certificate of qualification (LPG, CNG, CNLP, LPNG) issued by the British Columbia Gas Safety Authority. Proof of certification and application must be submitted to CVSE. Air Brake-Heavy duty, Truck and Transport and Trailer Tech qualify for Air Brake endorsement automatically as air brake repair is a recognized component of their trade qualification. Automotive journeymen are required to pass a certified Air Brake Repair course and apply to CSVE for endorsement approval. An Air Brake endorsement on a drivers license is NOT sufficient to qualify for air brake inspection.
- As of March 31, 2021 CVSE will not accept 4th year apprentices in the Commercial Vehicle Inspector Certification course.
- The minimum student requirement is 6 students. If the minimum is not met the class will be cancelled three days prior to class start date.
- Last day to register is June 14, 2021
Fort St. John
Instructor: Doug Haycock
Code: 2020YC WFTR TI07 FR003
- June 18, 2021 - Online from 7:00pm - 7:30pm
- June 21 - June 25 - Online from 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday, June 26 - In Class from 8:00am - 4:30pm
Students will be contacted by email with the link to access the online portion of the course prior to June 18th.
Please call 1-866-463-6652 with the Registration Code or visit us on campus.