Certified Network Defender (Online)
This EC Council course is designed to provide the fundamental skills needed to analyze the internal and external security threats against a network, and to implement security mechanisms to protect an organization’s information. The course helps to evaluate network and Internet security issues and provides security solutions such as designing a security policy, troubleshooting networks, and digital signatures. This course is for those who work in the network administration/cybersecurity domain in the capacity of Network Administrator/Engineer, Network Security Administrator/Engineer/Analyst, Cybersecurity Engineer, Security Analyst, Network Defense Technician, Security Operator. CND v2 is for all cybersecurity operations, roles, and anyone looking to build a career in cybersecurity.
This course comes with a CERTIFICATION exam voucher
This course covers the following topics:
- Network Attack and Defense Strategies
- Administrative Network Security
- Technical Network Security
- Network Perimeter Security
- Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
- Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
- Endpoint Security-Mobile Devices
- Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
- Enterprise Virtual Networks Security
- Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
*All prices are subject to GST
*Once registered, you will receive an email from the Continuing Education Department with your course login information within 2-3 business days
*You must be 16 years or older to take the EC Council Certification Exam.
Registration Code: 2021YC WFTR-CT05-WZ002
*Course length is 30 days*
Please call 1-866-463-6652 with the Registration Code or visit us on any campus.
*Please specify the date you want to start the course during registration*
EC Council Return Policy:
a. Items ordered past 30 days will be considered ineligible for return.
b. Individual items may only be returned if code(s) have not been activated/redeemed.
c. Bundled items may only be returned if all associated codes in each bundle have not been redeemed.
d. Bundles may not be returned for a partial refund if one or more codes from the bundle have been redeemed.
e. All individual or bundles codes issued in an order eligible for return will be verified as “unused” and “cancelled” by EC-Council within the online system, prior to a refund.
f. EC-Council will confirm cancellation of the a license code(s). Please allow up to 2 - 3 business days for processing and confirmation of each cancellation request.
g. A credit for the value of the returned license code(s) will be processed at the end of the active calendar month.
h. A $2.00 per code order cancellation fee for “unredeemed” codes eligible in a returned order will apply.