Certified Security Analyst (Online)
Through groundbreaking penetration testing methods and techniques, Security Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment EC Council course help students perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the security of the infrastructure.
This course comes with a certification exam voucher
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology-External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology-Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology-Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
*All prices are subject to GST
*Once registered, you will receive an email from the Continuing Education Department with your course login information within 2-3 business days
Registration Code: 2021YC WFTR-CT07-WZ001
*Course length is 30 days*
Please call 1-866-463-6652 with the Registration Code or visit us on any campus.
*Please specify the date you want to start the course during registration*
EC Council Return Policy:
a. Items ordered past 30 days will be considered ineligible for return.
b. Individual items may only be returned if code(s) have not been activated/redeemed.
c. Bundled items may only be returned if all associated codes in each bundle have not been redeemed.
d. Bundles may not be returned for a partial refund if one or more codes from the bundle have been redeemed.
e. All individual or bundles codes issued in an order eligible for return will be verified as “unused” and “cancelled” by EC-Council within the online system, prior to a refund.
f. EC-Council will confirm cancellation of the a license code(s). Please allow up to 2 - 3 business days for processing and confirmation of each cancellation request.
g. A credit for the value of the returned license code(s) will be processed at the end of the active calendar month.
h. A $2.00 per code order cancellation fee for “unredeemed” codes eligible in a returned order will apply.