Ethical Hacking Essentials (Online)
This EC Council course is designed to provide students to establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing entry-level information security specialists in ethical hacking measures, inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards, and reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
This course comes with hands-on iLabs and EC Council Certification exam voucher.
- This course covers the following topics: Information Security Fundamentals
- Ethical Hacking Fundamentals
- Information Security Threats and Vulnerability Assessment
- Password Cracking Techniques and Countermeasures
- Social Engineering Techniques and Countermeasures
- Network Level Attacks and Countermeasures
- Web Application Attacks and Countermeasures
- Wireless Attacks and Countermeasures
- Mobile Attacks and Countermeasures
- IoT and OT Attacks and Countermeasures
- Cloud Computing Threats and Countermeasures
- Penetration Testing Fundamentals
*All prices are subject to GST
*Once registered, you will receive an email from the Continuing Education Department with your course login information within 2-3 business days
*You must be 16 years or older to take the EC Council Certification Exam.
Registration Code: 2022YC WFTR-CT15-WZ001
*Course length is 30 days*
Please call 1-866-463-6652 with the Registration Code or visit us on any campus.
*Please specify the date you want to start the course during registration*
EC Council Return Policy:
a. Items ordered past 30 days will be considered ineligible for return.
b. Individual items may only be returned if code(s) have not been activated/redeemed.
c. Bundled items may only be returned if all associated codes in each bundle have not been redeemed.
d. Bundles may not be returned for a partial refund if one or more codes from the bundle have been redeemed.
e. All individual or bundles codes issued in an order eligible for return will be verified as “unused” and “cancelled” by EC-Council within the online system, prior to a refund.
f. EC-Council will confirm cancellation of the a license code(s). Please allow up to 2 - 3 business days for processing and confirmation of each cancellation request.
g. A credit for the value of the returned license code(s) will be processed at the end of the active calendar month.
h. A $2.00 per code order cancellation fee for “unredeemed” codes eligible in a returned order will apply.