Change Management (Online)
Your team does not hate change, they hate the unpredictability, uncertainty, and perceived lack of control that is often associated with it. But what if it didn't have to be this way?
If you want your team to embrace change, rather than fear or fight it, it all comes down to how you lead them through it. That's because change is much more human than most have been led to believe. As such, you need to have the skills, tools, and confidence to address the emotions people experience in the face of change.
In this interactive and highly applicable change management training, you will not only experience a mindset shift and gain essential knowledge regarding change, but you will also be equipped with a practical process and tool to lead change in your own team or organization. By the end of the program, you'll walk away with the skills and ability to lead employees with vision, clarity, and motivation through any change initiative.
This course is delivered online via live virtual sessions.
This program will leave you immediately equipped and confidently able to:
- Unite individuals to embrace change using a compelling and clear vision for why change is needed
- Define expectations on how the change will impact them, the team, and the organization
- Develop a communication strategy that is timely, relevant, and effective
- Utilize milestones, metrics, and recognition to sustain momentum throughout the change process
Who Should Take This Course?
- Leaders at all levels will see their leadership effectiveness increase as a result of participating in the Change Management program. Whether you are a new manager or a seasoned executive, you will leave with the skills and tools to lead effective change initiatives in your own team or organization.
What to Expect:
Change Management is a highly practical and interactive learning journey that takes place entirely online. You'll engage in three lively and captivating live online sessions where you will learn from your facilitator as you work alongside peers. You will gain knowledge, incorporate feedback, and apply the learning back on the job between modules.
More dates coming soon !!
Note: **All prices are subject to GST**
Please call 1-866-463-6652 with the Registration Code or visit us on any campus.
Full refund including textbooks and supplies if written notification is received 21 business days prior to the start of the class. Notification should be sent to Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee schedule within 21 days cancellation/rescheduling is as follows:
20 - 6 business day prior to the start of class - $250.00 cancellation fee or $125.00 rescheduling fee or $0.00 for substitution.
5 - 1 business days prior to the start of class - $500.00 cancellation fee or $250.00 rescheduling fee or $125.00 for substitution.
Within 24 hours/ No Show no refund for cancellation or 50% fee for rescheduling fee or $125.00 for substitution.