Inclusive Leadership (Online)
Inclusive Leadership is completely an online course designed for individuals who are looking to become an inclusive leader.
In this course, you will learn about diversity and inclusion, your role in creating an inclusive environment and the skills needed for inclusive communication.
This course is delivered online via live virtual sessions.
This program will leave you immediately equipped and confidently able to:
- Understand the current landscape of diversity and inclusion
- Lead the creation of an inclusive environment
- Apply the tactics of inclusive communication
- Use common and less common diversity and inclusion terms
Who Should Attend This Course ?
- Whether you are early in your career or a seasoned leader, Inclusive Leadership is a program built for anyone who wishes to better understand diversity and inclusion in the workplace and develop the fundamental leadership and communication skills one needs to create an inclusive environment.
Cost: $2195 for 4 classes
Available for groups of students. Contact email@example.com for training options.
Note: **All prices are subject to GST**
Full refund including textbooks and supplies if written notification is received 21 business days prior to the start of the class. Notification should be sent to Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee schedule within 21 days cancellation/rescheduling is as follows:
20 - 6 business day prior to the start of class - $250.00 cancellation fee or $125.00 rescheduling fee or $0.00 for substitution.
5 - 1 business days prior to the start of class - $500.00 cancellation fee or $250.00 rescheduling fee or $125.00 for substitution.
Within 24 hours/ No Show no refund for cancellation or 50% fee for rescheduling fee or $125.00 for substitution.