Leadership Fundamentals (Online)
Leadership Fundamentals is completely an online course designed for individuals who are looking to become a successful leader and build their leadership skills.
In this course, you will complete personal reflection and application exercises to build your confidence and competence with the leadership skills and tools taught in class.
This course is delivered online via live virtual sessions.
This program will leave you immediately equipped and confidently able to:
- Navigate the day-to-day requirements of leading with new knowledge, skills, and practical tools
- Align team members around a common objective and require accountability
- Focus your effort and time for maximum results by leading others
- Identify opportunities where you can enhance the performance of your people
Who Should Attend
- Whether you are preparing to move into a leadership role, have been promoted recently into leadership, or have been a people leader for many years, Leadership Fundamentals is for leaders who want tangible tools they can use to enhance their own leadership and the performance of their people.
Dates: October 18, 19, 20, 21
Times: 10am - 1:30pm
Registration Code: 2022YC WFTR PD13 WS001
4 half day sessions
Note: **All prices are subject to GST**
Please call 1-866-463-6652 with the Registration Code or visit us on any campus.
Full refund including textbooks and supplies if written notification is received 21 business days prior to the start of the class. Notification should be sent to Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee schedule within 21 days cancellation/rescheduling is as follows:
20 - 6 business day prior to the start of class - $250.00 cancellation fee or $125.00 rescheduling fee or $0.00 for substitution.
5 - 1 business days prior to the start of class - $500.00 cancellation fee or $250.00 rescheduling fee or $125.00 for substitution.
Within 24 hours/ No Show no refund for cancellation or 50% fee for rescheduling fee or $125.00 for substitution.