- Online Courses
- Online Career Training Programs
- Front-End Web Developer
Front-End Web Developer
In addition to learning these three languages, you will also put theory into practice to build the front-end of a website. The portfolio you develop in this course will be a vital asset when you enter the web development field
For more information, click here
To register, email email@example.com
You will have 6 months to complete the course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online. Manuals are included as downloadable PDFs throughout the course.