Graphic Design with Photoshop (Software Included)
This course will provide you with robust instructions on how to use Adobe Photoshop as a tool to create engaging and effective visuals. You will practice with real-world examples, challenges, and thought-provoking assignments and learn how to determine a client's needs, create work to meet those needs, and assemble your work in an online portfolio to enter the industry. The course's combination of creative, technical, and soft skills will offer you a well-rounded and challenging learning experience.
To Learn More, click here
To register, email email@example.com
You will have 9 months to complete the course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac. A Chromebook is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.14 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word or an equivalent word-processing program.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- The Elements of Graphic Design, by Alex W. White
- Typographic Design: Form and Communication, by Carter, R., Maxa, S., Sanders, M., Meggs, P.B., & Day, B.
- Your enrollment in this course also includes a 12-month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan. You will learn how to activate this subscription during the course.