This course will introduce you to the range of hotels in operation and their management policies. The principles learned can be transferred to multiple accommodation types such as hotels, motels, resorts, bed and breakfasts, and any other business that provides accommodation or lodging. This course will prepare you to dive into an exciting and dynamic career in hotels and hospitality.
To Learn More, click here
To register, email email@example.com
You will have 6 months to complete the course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
These recommended reference materials are optional, but it's recommended that you purchase the latest version of them to ensure your skill set is up-to-date:
- David K. HAYES and Jack D. NINEMEIER - Hotel Operations Management
- Leonardo INGHILLERI & Micah SOLOMON - Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit: The Secrets of Building a Five-Star Customer Service Organization
- Micah SOLOMON - The Heart of Hospitality: Great Hotel and Restaurant Leaders Share Their Secrets
- Jokima HILLER - 7 EASY Ways to Show Your Employees YOU Care! A Booklet for Hotel Managers and Others