Legal Terminology - Career Training Program
This course will introduce you to basic legal terms and provide insight into court processes, comparative legal systems, legal traditions, root words, and government structures. You will also learn legal terminology related to key legal proceedings such as contract law, property law, conveyancing, corporate, international law and more.
To Learn More, click here
To register, email email@example.com
You will have 6 months to complete the course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins, except for the ExpressScribe software.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.