Microsoft Sharepoint 2019 - Career Training Program
This SharePoint 2019 training course will help you build the skills you need to work in a SharePoint environment. SharePoint is the most popular content management system, so understanding how to use its features is valuable at any organization.
You will be equipped with essential SharePoint skills, so you can navigate team sites; manage lists and libraries; and create columns, content types, and views. With these new skills, you will be the go-to user for SharePoint 2019 at your organization.
To Learn More, click here
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have 6 months to complete this course.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2019 (not included)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.