Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness, and Sports
Whether you are a health or medical professional, a registered dietitian, a fitness professional, or just someone who's concerned about their own health, this online course will teach you about developing individualized nutritional programs. You'll explore topics such as energy and nutrient needs for daily living, with emphasis on particular physical activities, common myths and fallacies concerning diet and athletic performance, and appropriate behavioral modifications and dietary approaches for different ages and populations.
To Learn More, click here
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have 6 months to complete the course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Nutrition for Health, Fitness, & Sport