Oracle SQL and PL/SQL Developer - Career Training Program
This online course will teach you how to use SQL to build applications or generate business reports and will help you master SQL using an Oracle database. You will also learn how to use the PL/SQL extension language to write sophisticated queries against an Oracle database.
This course will prepare you to enter the job market as an entry-level Oracle SQL Developer or take on more responsibility within your current career. Designed for those new to writing SQL queries, this course is perfect for those who love to learn and like working with data.
To Learn More, click here
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have 6 months to complete the course
- This course must be taken on a PC.
- Dual monitors are helpful but are not required.
- PC: Windows 10 or later (not the Home Edition).
- Browser: The latest version of Chrome (preferred), Microsoft Edge, or Firefox browsers.
- Oracle Database Express Edition (XE) 12c or 18c - Free edition of Oracle RDBMS (download and installation instructions are provided in course). Please view the required specs ahead of time to make sure that your system is compatible.
- Oracle SQL Developer - The client interface for connecting to Oracle (download and installation instructions are provided in course).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.