Press Operator: Hot Stamping
A Press Operator is responsible for the routine production of a coil-fed stamping press. This course provides an intensive overview of the skills necessary for hot stamping press work. You will learn the math, inspection, safety, materials, quality, stamping, forming, and automation to work as a hot stamping press operator.
To Learn More, click here
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have 12 months to complete the course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.