Procurement & Purchasing Management
The Procurement & Purchasing Management course will introduce you to the basics of the supply chain process, management, purchasing, and contracting issues to provide you with the skills you need for a successful career. It is designed for anyone working in or interested in working in purchasing, logistics, or procurement.
To Learn More, click here
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have 6 months to complete the course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Office or equivalent (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- The Essential Manager's Handbook