The Sales Manager course consists of two parts, one focusing on the role of sales representative and the other on the role of sales management. Part one explores sales mechanics ranging from product knowledge and customer relationships to situational sales and effective selling techniques. The second part of the course extends past the role of sales representative to prepare you for a sales manager position. You will learn how to lead a sales team, how to create and implement a sales plan, how to identify and qualify prospects, and more.
To Learn More, click here
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have 6 months to complete the course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Any word processing application (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.