Video Game Design and Development
With this unparalleled comprehensive training course, you'll master skills that open doors to the growing video game industry. By the end of the course, you will have designed and created your own video game for the PC and will stand ready to join a team working on projects with larger scope or pursue independent development. This course is entirely online and is completed at your own pace.
To Learn More, click here
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have 12 months to complete the course.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or later (10 recommended)
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 or higher (Visual Studio Community 2019 Edition recommended)
- Blender 3D (Latest version)
- Unreal Engine 4 (Latest version)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.