FSG - Introduction to SharePoint 2019
Learn the basics of SharePoint such as working with libraries, lists, simple page customization, forms, managing site permissions and users. Manage and share documents and data effectively and confidently.
Total hours – 24
This program is delivered through online learning and consists of reading, hands on assignments, knowledge quizzes and final exam.
This program is intended for front end users as site owners and or managers new to working in the SharePoint environment.
This course must be taken on a PC
• Differentiate SharePoint versions, team site layout and navigation
• Explain SharePoint List and Library basics
• Formulate Library templates, libraries, Managing Documents and Versioning, and Check Out documents
• Develop an understanding for working with Lists, Library Views and Sites
• Summarize Wiki Library Pages, Editing the Team Home Page and Web Parts
• Explore creating and adding Site Columns and Content Types
• Demonstrate how to integrate Outlook, Excel and Access
• Manage SharePoint Site Permissions
• Contribute in User Communities
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2019 Optional (not included in enrollment)